Black Horse Gram:
It is a great pleasure for B&B Organics to present Black Horse Gram
for organic life style. It has been used for many centuries by our
ancestors. Various healthy as well as tasty food varieties can be done
with this item. It is used for fat reduction widely.
It is one of the oldest pulse crops in India. It is grown in dry lands
mostly. South India is the main hub for the cultivation of Black Horse Gram. This grain has high protein content. It can be used for cooking as well as cattle feeding.
1. Black Horse Gram is a whole package for healthy lifestyle.
2. This is a best gift to protect our internal organs.
3. Weight loss can be easily achieved with this grain.
4. It acts a best remedy for cold and fever.
5. Many ayurvedic doctors prescribe this grain for increasing
6. Kidney stones can be prevented by using this grain regularly.
7. It is diabetic friendly.
Recipe: Black Horse Gram soup
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe cuisine: Indian
1. Black Horse Gram: 1 cup
2. Tamarind paste: 2 or 3 teaspoons
3. Pepper corn: 1 spoon
4. Cumin seeds: 1 spoon
5. Mustard seed: ½ spoon
6. Curry leaves: 1 sprig
7. Coriander leaves: 1 sprig
8. Salt: to taste
9. Oil: 2 teaspoons
- Soak the Black Horse gram in the water before the
- Spilt the water from the grain.
- Cumin and mustard seeds should be roasted to make fine
- Heat the oil.
- Add tamarind paste, roasted powder and salt
- Now smash the grain separately and add to the above
- Add water to this mixture.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and curry leaves pepper powder
over the soup
- It can be served with idly or dosai
|Black Horse Gram|
|Carbohydrate (g )||56.6|
All the above mentioned facts are recommended by farmers and B&B organics can’t take credits for the facts.