Skip to content
Raw Mango Palm Jaggery Pachadi
Process of making:
- To begin, wash and peel the mango skin. The mangoes are then grated and set aside.
- The jaggery is then finely ground and set aside.
- Meanwhile, warm an oil-splattered pot over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds, urad dal, and cumin seeds and saute till they begin to falter.
- Then, for a few seconds, add the red chilies and curry leaves.
- Add the grated mangoes and stir well.
- Mix in the salt and turmeric powder for two min.
- Then add 3/4 cup water and extensively mix.
- Cook for 4 mins, or till extensively boiled, over low flame.
- Then stir in the powdered jaggery till it's merged.
- Simmer until mildly desired consistency over moderate flame.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of ghee and cook and stir extensively.
- Finally, stir in the cardamom powder and the residual 1 tsp ghee once trying to turn off the heat.
- The tasty mango pachadi is now ready to be served.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.