- Finger Millet Flour - ½ cup
- Powdered Jaggery - ¼ cup
- Ghee - ¼ cup
- Grated coconut - ¼ cup
- A pinch of salt
- Take a thick bottomed pan or any pan and roast the finger millet flour. Keep the pan on a low flame. While roasting the flour, Stir often so that there's even roasting.
- Roast till the color changes and you get a nice aroma from the finger millet flour. About 6 to 8 minutes on a low heat.
- Add Flour and powdered jaggery to the mixer and grind it for a few seconds. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Jaggery itself releases moisture when grind with the flour. Sometimes the moisture in the jaggery itself is enough to shape the mixture to ladoos
- Convert the mixture into a bowl,add cardamom powder and ghee. Mix with a spoon, then shape into balls.