Skip to content
Seera Samba Ghee Rice
Process of making:
- Soak and drench the seera samba rice for 30 min.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Season with whole spices.
- Saute the onions and chilies till they are golden.
- Combine in the rice extensively.
- Mix in the coconut milk, water, salt, and garam masala powder till just merged.
- Bring to a simmer and then decrease to a low flame for 15 min.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Mix in ghee thoroughly.
- Serve hot with your preferred curries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.