Skip to content
- ½ cup Millets
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder (dalchini)
- ½ tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- 1 medium Banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp Toasted walnuts, chopped
- Boil millets in 2 cups of water for about 35 minutes. All the water will get absorbed and millets become soft.
- Stir in the milk, cinnamon powder, salt, and honey.
- To serve: pour the porridge into bowls; add sliced bananas, toasted walnuts, cinnamon. Add a drizzle of honey to get more sweetness, if required.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.