B&B ORGANICS RAJAMUDI RICE
B&B Organics Rajamudi rice is organically grown by our farmers. It is one of the rarest red rice varieties with the goodness of minerals like zinc, iron and antioxidants. The rice has a mouth-watering taste which makes it suitable for dishes like biryani and fried rice.
Rajamudi is a traditional red rice rich in fibre, antioxidants and phytonutrients. It is rich with the goodness of minerals like Zinc and Iron. Rich in antioxidants, it prevents the formation of free radicals and any infection in the body. It boosts immunity, provides bone strength, heart healthy and speeds up healing and recovery.
It is a long duration crop which requires good amount of water. Sowing is often done in mid- June and harvested by mid or late December.
|Nutrients||Nutritional values Per 100g*|
|Carbohydrate (g )||78.99|
|Dietary fiber (g)||10.18|
RECIPE : STIR FRIED RICE
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe cuisine: Indian
- Mixed Vegetables – 250gms
- Rajmudi Rice – 1 cup (soaked for an hour)
- Garlic – 8-10 cloves (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Corn flour – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Canola oil – 4 tbsp
- Pressure cook the rajamudi rice in 2 cups of water for 2 whistles, Once done spread in a tray and let it air dry.
- Finely shred the vegetables
- Heat Oil in a pan, add garlic, once it starts to brown add ladle full of water and to this add cornflour and let it cook till it becomes saucy.
- Add Vegetables, give a good stir and finally add the rice.
- Finish with some vinegar and seasoning as per your liking.