Skip to content
Rice Pudding With Palm Jaggery
Process of making:
- Cook the milk on a moderate flame once it has lowered to half of its original quantity. This would carry about 40-45 mins. Meanwhile, merge the rice and the ghee.
- Drizzle a little milk into a bowl and whisk in the jaggery. Using the back of a spoon, push the jaggery into the milk till it disperses.
- Cook the rice in the milk over low flame until it becomes soft.
- Scoop in the jaggery-laced milk and continue cooking for yet another 2-5 min. Serve with the pulverised cloves as a seasoning. Serve warm or cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.