- Pearl millet flour - 1 cup
- Curd - 3 tablespoon
- Fenugreek leaves - ½ cup finely chopped
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Coriander powder - ¼ teaspoon
- Chilly powder - as per spice level
- Cumin seeds - ¼ teaspoon
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- ginger - ½ inch minced
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds - 2 teaspoon optional
- Take a bowl, add all the ingredients together. Mix it well. Add water and mix it well as per pouring consistency.
- Check for salt. Now the Instant uttapam batter is ready.
- Take a dosa tawa, pour some batter, smear some oil on the edges. Cook both sides. Serve with chutney of your choice.
- You can use spinach instead of fenugreek leaves.