- Parboiled Potato - 3
- Pearl millet flour - ½ cup
- Chopped onion - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Chilly powder - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 handful
- Cumin seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Parboil the potatoes and then peel and grate them in a bowl. In the same bowl, add ½ cup pearl millet flour, chopped onions, handful of chopped coriander leaves, 1 teaspoon chili powder, salt and cumin seeds into it. Add water and Mix them together for pancake batter consistency.
- Take a small pan and heat it on a medium flame. Then add some oil or to keep it healthy grease it with oil. Pour the batter into the pan to make medium sized pancakes.
- Cook them on a slow flame till the pancakes turn golden brown in color from both the sides. Serve immediately.
- To make the pancakes yummy, you can add some chopped veggies like capsicum, bell peppers and tomatoes.