Skip to content
Palm Jaggery Tea
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- 2 crushed green cardamoms
- 2 tablespoons tea leaves
- a half-cup of milk
- 2 tsp. jaggery powder
Process of making:
- To a saucepan add 1 cup water, 1 tsp dry ginger powder, and 2 squashed cardamoms. Bring everything to a boil.
- Add 2 tsp tea leaves still.
- Stirring occasionally and decrease to a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and simmer for yet another 2-5 min. Tea should be strained extensively.
- In a cup, mix 2 tsp jaggery powder. Stir in the strained tea.
- Serve hot jaggery tea.
- In this recipe, you can use any type of jaggery.
- For vegan jaggery tea, use any dairy-free milk.
- This jaggery tea recipe can be quickly doubled or tripled.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.