Skip to content
Palm Jaggery Coconut Balls
- 2 cups grated fresh coconut
- 1/2 cup liquid palm jaggery
- 4 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- A dash of salt
Process of making:
- To begin, grate the coconut. When it's finished. Cast aside.
- Warm the Kadai. Once the Kadai is pouring. Dry braise the coconut for ten min over medium heat. Cook till all the moisture has faded away.
- Once completed. Combine in the date palm jaggery. Merge thoroughly. Simmer till the mixture tends to leave the edges of the Kadai and then becomes dry enough just to manage the laddu.
- Place the laddu mixture on the tray to cool to room temperature.
- While the concoction is still warm, grease our hands and arms with ghee.
- Take a little bit of the blends and wrap it into tiny balls with the help of the two palms. Coat with roasted sesame seeds.
- If the laddu has seemed wet and gentle. These will toughen very quickly.
- When done. Transfer to a delightful basket. Scatter with sesame seeds, if wanted.
- It is now ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.