- Sorghum flour - ½ cup
- Pearl millet flour - ½ cup
- Carrot, potato and peas - as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil / ghee as required.
- Cook carrot ,potato and peas in a pressure cooker or open boil method.mash it and keep it aside.
- Add sorghum and pearl millet flour in a deep bowl, add salt, and mashed vegetables. Mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Make a required size of balls from dough and roll out using a little sorghum flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each roti, using ½ tsp of ghee or oil, till golden brown sports appear on both the sides.
- Serve with any curry or chutney.