- Little millet -1/2 cup
- Curd/plain yogurt – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup (boiled and cooled)
- Carrot -2 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Raw mango -1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
For the seasoning:
- Oil -1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds -1 teaspoon
- Finely chopped Green chillies -1
- Finely chopped Ginger -1 inch piece
- Curry leaves – a spring
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
- Wash and pressure cook millets with 1 ½ cup of water. The millets should be a little mushy. You can also cook covered in a pan.
- Add milk and mash it well when it is hot. Once it cools, add curd, salt needed and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, carrot. Saute for 2-3 seconds and add it to the little millet curd rice. Garnish with coriander leaves.