Skip to content
Kesari KHEER with Palm Jaggery
- a cup of whole milk
- half a cup Gobind bhog rice
- 1 cup jaggery palm
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Saffron
- a cup of your favourite chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- a few rose petals for decoration
Process of making:
- To begin, rinse and soak the rice for twenty minutes. This aids in the quick preparation of rice. Deplete and reserve.
- Add the milk into a deep pan and heat it over medium-high heat. When it reaches a boil, add the depleted rice.
- To avoid burning, maintain sequence on hand just in case. Keep a low flame as well. Combine in the kesar / saffron.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, heat the ghee and butter the chopped nuts.
- Cook, stir to combine, till the rice is gentle and mildly mushy.
- You can test it by squishing it with your palm.
- Combine the nuts, ground cinnamon powder, and jaggery in a bowl and mix.
- Combine everything thoroughly. Scrape down the sides and stir frequently.
- Cook on low flame till the kheer dilates.
- Put the kheer in a bowl and top with chopped nuts and rose petals. Serve cold or hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.