Skip to content
- Wash and then Dry the jowar seeds (spread them on a cloth to do so).
- To a heavy bottomed pan, add some jowar and make a thin layer of it. Do not let them crowd.
- Cover with a loose fitting lid, and leave it a little open for air to escape.
- Put on the flame (medium to high).After a few minutes they begin to pop. Regulate the flame as required but do not keep on low or high flame for a very long time.
- Once the popping stops remove from flame and keep them aside.
- Add oil to a pan, heat it slightly. Roast the peanuts in it till golden (add curry leaves or garlic, if you want).
- Add salt, chilli and haldi. Let it cool.
- Then mix them with the completely cooled jowar pops and mix thoroughly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.