- Finger millet flour – ½ cup
- Water – 4 tablespoon
- Salt – a generous pinch
- Palm jaggery / jaggery/ sugar– 1/4 cup
- Ghee -1/2 teaspoon
- Take a pan, dry roast the finger millet flour over medium low heat and stir continuously for even cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes. Switch off the stove. Let it cool.
- Take ragi flour in a large mixing bowl. Add in salt, sugar and mix well.
- Now Sprinkle water little by little and crumble the finger millet flour by using your hand.
- The crumbs should not be dry, it should form into a tight ball when you hold it and it should crumble when you drop it.
- Take a puttu maker. Place coconut in the base and top with millet flour mix and top with more coconut.
- Place in a steamer and cook for 10 mins.
- Unmould and serve.