- Finger millet - 1½ cup
- Urad dal - ½ cup
- Fenugreek seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak Urad dal & Fenugreek separately for 3 hours.
- Take another bowl, add finger millet and rinse it well and soak for 5 hours.
- Drain water then grind to smooth batter. Add salt and leave the batter for fermentation [approximately. 8 hours].
- Check the consistency, Add water if required.
- Heat iron dosa pan, pour batter, spread evenly around the dosa tawa, pour 1 tbsp of oil, cover lid & cook,
- Once dosa is ready, transfer to a plate & serve hot with chutney and sambar. You can use the same batter for idli, uttapam, and paniyaram.