Skip to content
Eggless Apple Wheat Flour Muffin with Palm Jaggery
- 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- 2 medium apples
- 1/4 cup rava
- a quarter cup of ghee
- 1/2 cup liquid palm jaggery
- 1 cup of milk
- a dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 3 tbsp black raisins and cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 5-7 pistachios, chopped
- Some chocolate chips, as needed
Process of making:
- To begin, slice the apples into blocks and end up making a roughly chopped ground paste.
- Using the Sieve, merge all of the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir together jaggery and ghee till they are fluffy, then add the pasta and stir to combine again.
- Now add the dry ingredients and milk in samples, using a split and bend process to make a seamless, lump-free batter.
- Mix in the black raisins, cherry, and walnuts.
- Now stir in the lime juice and simply transfer the batter. Spread some chocolate chips, cherries, and pistachio nuts in an oiled Muffins mould.
- Bake it for 20-30 min in an oven and bake. You can also bake these Muffins in a hot oven at 180 deg C for 15-20 minutes.
- Relish a fresh and delicious muffin with palm jaggery.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.