Skip to content
A Bowl of traditional rice controls sugar rise
- The rice has a low glycemic index and is the best food choice for diabetic patients.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants, thus prevents cell damage by free radicals and acts as an anti-aging food.
- Due to its vitamin content like vitamin C and Iron, it keeps skin and hair healthy.
- It is known to reduce body fat and prevents heart attacks.
- Known as diabetic’s rice with a low glycemic index it is very good for controlling diabetes.
- It is rich in minerals which improves heart function and protects body organs.
- Rich in antioxidants it prevents cancer.
- It is considered the best rice for diabetes patients.
- It has a low glycemic index, hence does not spikes sugar level in the body when consumed.
- It is rich in iron and zinc, hence prevents disease related to iron and zinc deficiencies.
- Rich in minerals, it improves the function of the brain and nervous system, also prevents kidney problems.
- It is known for its ability to prevent cancer and to boost immunity.
- One of the best rice for diabetic patients since it has a low glycemic index.
- The rice discards toxin from the body and boosts immunity.
- It reduces the chances of heart attack and improves the heart’s function.
- It is rich in anti-oxidant, especially anthocyanin, thus prevent cell damage caused by the free radicals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.