Wild Pearl Millet Flakes Veg Cutlet
Wild Bajra/Kattu Kambu Aval/Poha – 2 cups
Peanuts – Handful
Boiled Potato – 2
Grated carrot – 1
Onion – 1
Pudina – 10 leaves
Ginger – 1 inch
Green chilly – 2
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
- Wash once and Soak Wild Pearl millet flakes/Bajra Aval/Poha for 15 min.
- Finely chop onion,ginger,green chilly and pudina leaves.
- After 15 mins squeze the water from bajra poha and add it to mixing bowl.
- Now add boiled mashed potato, grated carrot, onion, ginger,green chilly and pudina leaves and mix all the ingredients together. Spread little oil in your palm and make small flat dumplings out of the mixture.
- Heat a iron Tawa and pour few drops of oil.
- Once its hot place these dumpling in the tawa and cook till golden brown by turning each cutlet now and then.
- Put few drops of oil if necessary. A Healthy lip smacking evening snack ready to betasted!!!
- Bajra Aval/Poha can be substituted with other Millets and flattened rice like Ragi aval, Black rice aval(Karuppu Kavuni), Diabetic/Arthirites Poha ( Kattuyanam), Normal Aval or Poha.
Visit our website to order the ingredients for this recipe: www.bnborganics.com (All our products are organic!)
Rated based on 0 customer reviews