Kodo millet adai
kodo millet 1/2 cup
toor dal ¼ cup
channa dal ¼ cup
moong dal 1 tsp and
urad dal 1 tsp
Red chillies 2
fennel seeds - 1 tsp(optional)
small onion - 1/4 cup chopped finely
curry leaves - few torn into pieces
coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
mint leaves - 1 tbsp finely chopped
Salt - to taste
- Soak kodo millet, urad dal, toor dal, chana dal and moong dal for 4 hours. After 4 hours, drain the excess water and keep aside.
- In a mixer, take the red chillies and the fennel seeds along with a small amount of the millet mixture and grind to get a coarse mixture.
- To this coarse batter, add chopped onion, coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix well. At this point, the batter should have a slightly runny consistency ( in between that of an idli and a dosa batter.)
- Heat the dosa pan and grease with a small amount of oil. Pour the Adai batter and make it into a round shape. Cook till it becomes golden brown along the edges. Add the onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Then add chopped vegetables, mint leaves and salt.
- Remove from flame and serve hot with chutney of your liking.
Visit our website to order the ingredients for this recipe: www.bnborganics.com (All our products are organic!)
Rated based on 0 customer reviews