1. Beaten rice flakes or white flakes are easily digestible. You can add vegetables to it and make tasty dishes. It is relatively cheap compared to other food items. White flakes are very low in calories. Hence flattened rice flakes are the right choice for weight watchers.
2. It is rich in fiber and hence it gives a feeling of fullness even upon eating a small portion. It controls food cravings and helps to avoid overeating. It is filling and light on the stomach.
3. It reduces blood sugar levels. Beaten rice flakes is a good and healthy meal for people suffering from diabetics. As it is rich in fiber it brings about a slow and steady release of sugar in the bloodstream. This prevents sudden spikes in blood sugar level.
4. It is a good probiotic. Since flattened rice flakes are parboiled and dried in the sun. They have undergone fermentation which is healthy for the digestive tract.
5. It is rich in iron. As the white flakes are made to pass through iron rollers they absorb some iron in this process. Hence white flakes are prescribed as a healthy food for lactating or pregnant women as they are at high risk of gestational anemia.
Disclaimer: All the above-mentioned health benefits are not scientifically tested by B&B organics. The farmers believe that the substance showed these characteristics.