It is one of the important crops in India. It prefers to grow in dry weather conditions. The temperature range should be 25 C to 35 C for the growth of this crop. Loam and clay loam soil is the best soil for cultivation. It is usually grown in the Kharif season. It is cultivated in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh.
- Urad dal is rich in fiber which improves our digestion.
- It has high qualities of fiber, magnesium, and potassium.
- Our vital organs can be well protected with this dal
- Due to its iron content, it boosts your energy.
- Bone mineral density can be enhanced by adding this urad dal to your diet.
- It strengthens our nervous system.
- It will be the best nutrition source for diabetic patients.
- It reduces pain in your body.
- Daily consumption of this dal can improve your skin and hair quality.
Urad Dal With Seaweed Pakoda
Preparation time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Recipe Category: Evening snacks.
Recipe cuisine: Indian
- 1/4 cup urad dal (split black gram), soaked for 2 hours (makes 20 small pakoras)
- 5 small seaweed sheets (You can add more if you wish)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 ” ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp. mint-coriander leaves, chopped
- to taste salt
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. roasted chickpea flour
- As required oil to deep fry
- 1 tsp. flaxseed (opt)
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Urad dal should be soaked in water for 2 hours.
- Grind the urad dal and mix it with other ingredients expect oil
- Make small sized equal balls.
- Heat the pan with oil
- Deep fry the small-sized balls.
- Drain it with a kitchen towel.
- Your urad dal pakoda is ready.
- Serve it with coconut chutney.
- It is a perfect chat Recipe.
|Dietary Fibre (g)||16.3|
|Calcium (mg )||138|
All the above-mentioned details are taken from farmers and B&B Organics don’t take any credit for the above information.