It is cultivated during the Samba season. August to January will be the perfect season for cultivation. It takes a long time to grow compared to other rice.
- It is rich in fiber and anti-oxidant.
- Phytonutrients are an important substance in this rice. It will help to reduce the probability of breast cancer.
- It also strengthens our hearts.
- It helps in reducing cholesterol
- As it is rich in fiber, it controls calories in the food.
- It helps to improve digestion.
- Constipation can be relieved by consuming this rice.
SEERAGA SAMBA BIRYANI:
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Receipe category: Lunch
Receipe cuisine: Indian
- Seeraga samba rice: ½ kg
- Onion: 3
- Tomato: 2
- Potato: 1
- Carrot: 2
- Beans: 10
- Green chili: 4
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tsp
- Mint and coriander leaves
- Lemon: 1
- Chilli powder: 1tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Cooking oil: 5to 6 tsp
- Ghee: 1tsp
- It is required to soak the rice in water for half an hour
- Take a pan and add oil
- After the heating of oil add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, and ginger paste and chilli powder
- Mix it well and add water.
- Add chopped carrot, beans and potato and soaked seeraga samba rice.
- After 5 minutes add lemon juice, mint and coriander leaves and ghee
- Finally, your tasty biryani is ready.
All the mentioned details are derived from farmers. B&B Organics can’t take any responsibility of the above-mentioned details.