- It is of low glycemic index.
- It helps control blood sugar levels.
- It is rich in magnesium that helps improve heart health.
- It helps lower cholesterol.
- It helps with weight loss.
- It detoxifies the body.
Little millet is also called as Samai in Tamil. This millet is relatively smaller in size compared to other millets. This millet is nutritious, gluten-free, non-sticky, and non-acidic. It is a staple diet for people who are health conscious. It is high in iron, fiber, and antioxidants. It helps to control diseases like diabetes and stomach-related disorders.
Tamil (சாமை), English ( Little Millet), Malayalam (ചാമ “Chaama”), Telugu ( సామ “Saama”), Hindi (कुटकी “Kutki”) ,Kannada (ಸಾಮೆ “Saame”)
2.5% of your order money goes to Agriculture Saving Activities
All our products are lab tested & certified
All orders are shipped within 1-2 Business days
500 g, 1 kg, 5 kg