Karunkuruvai is an important rice variety that belongs to kuruvai family. It is usually has grown in the period of kuruvai. The time period of this crop is June to July. Many Siddha doctors prescribe this rice for its medicinal properties.
- It is very low in sugar.
- It is rich in vitamin E.
- The phytochemicals are present in this rice.
- It improves immunity as well as stamina.
- It is the best medicine for arthritis.
- Impurities and toxins can be easily removed from our body with the help of this rice.
- It is great medicine for diabetes and bad cholesterol.
- Elephantiasis can be cured with this rice.
Chettinad Karunkuruvai Sweet
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Receipe category: snacks
Receipe cuisine: Indian
- Karunkuruvai Rice: ½ kg
- Sugar: 350 grams
- Salt: ¼ kg
- Ghee: 2 spoon
- Grated coconut: ½ cup
- It is required to soak the rice in water for 30 minutes
- Then grind it to a fine paste
- Add 2 spoon of ghee to the pan.
- Next, add the paste and sugar
- Mix it with a spoon for 10 minutes
- Finally, add salt and grated coconut to the mixture
- Your sweet is ready now.
All the mentioned details were taken from farmers. B&B Organics can’t take any responsibility of the above-mentioned details.