This crop grows in cold temperatures. It will grow up to 20 to 60 cm. It should be grown in winter seasons for the best yield. It takes 2 to 3 months for harvesting. It grows well in black soil which has a pH between 6.0 and 7.0. Direct sunlight gives the best result for black cumin cultivation.
- It is a great solution for acne in our faces.
- Diabetes can be easily controlled with this seed.
- It boosts our memory and controls asthma.
- It helps to get rid of a headache.
- Weight loss can be easily achieved with this seed
- It stops joint pain
- It controls blood pressure
- It protects our kidneys from various diseases.
- Eating black cumin seeds can make our teeth stronger and healthier.
Black cumin seed tea
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Receipe category: Morning / Evening drink.
Receipe cuisine: Indian
- Water: 1.5 cups
- Black cumin / Karunjeeragam : ¼ tsp
- Fresh turmeric: A slice.
- Ginger: A slice
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Honey: ½ tsp
- Take 1.5 cups of water in a bowl
- Add ginger, black cumin in the boiled water and heat it for 5 minutes.
- Then add fresh turmeric slice and boil for 2 minutes.
- Finally, switch off the stove and filter the water
- Add lemon juice with honey in the filtered water.
- Your black cumin seed tea / Karunjeeragam tea is ready to serve.
All the mentioned details are derived from farmers. B&B Organics can’t take any responsibility for the above-mentioned details.