The sesame seeds are processed using traditional cold press methods without adding any chemicals or harmful solvents. Palm jaggery is added in the extraction process which is a natural and healthy ingredient. It is extracted without any preservatives being added. The raw material that is used to extract the oil is organic.
- Sesame oil is rich in antioxidants (sesamol and sesamol) which helps to reduce cell damage .
- It is used in traditional medicines since it has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, hence it is good for the heart
- Since sesame oils are rich in magnesium, it helps to reduce blood pressure.
- It is not only used as cooking oil, but it is also used as a flavor enhancer in many cuisines, as it has a distinctive nutty aroma and taste. Further, it is applied to the body since it reduces body heat.