B&B Organics A2 Ghee
B&B Organics Pure Desi ghee made from A2 milk from native cow, which contains A2 form of casein, a major component of milk. A2 milk is loaded with vitamins, anti-oxidants and easily gets digested. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance.
We use A2 milk from our native cow breed like- Mazha Konga, Puliyanthoppu, Manapparai and Alambadi. The ghee is processed using a traditional method known as Bilonas (wood churner), in which a spoonful of curd is added to boiled cow’s milk and kept overnight. The curd is churned to get butter, which is further boiled leaving behind pure ghee. By buying B&B A2 ghee you help our farmers since part of your money goes for promoting farming and to our activities like planting of native trees and building nests for the sparrow to protect them.
- B&B organics A2 cow ghee is rich in short- and medium-chain fatty acids that are considered to be
beneficial for heart’s health.
- Intake of ghee also helps in sound digestion.
- A2 Ghee also helps in building stronger bones, reducing bad cholesterol and enhancing weight loss.
- It is also good for skin and provides energy.
- Vitamin K2 found in ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow.
Nutritional value per 100 g
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Fat 99.5 g
- Saturated 61.9 g
- Trans 4g
- Monounsaturated 28.7 g
- Polyunsaturated3.7 g
- Protein 0 g
- Vitamin A3069 IU
- Vitamin E19% 2.8 mg
- Cholesterol 256 mg