B&B Organics COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL
Cold pressed coconut oil is unbleached, unrefined and cold-pressed which has a fresh aroma of coconut copra and retains all the nutrition value in it. And the colour, aroma and taste is preserved in the cold pressed oil. Since there is no chemicals added and the natural qualities are preserved, the cold pressed oil can be used safely for improving health of skin and hair.
B&B organics cold pressed coconut oil is extracted from organically grown coconuts. Dry coconut copras are used for the oil extraction, by cold-pressing method in which wooden frame press is used. The oil is extracted at room temperature in a traditional way without adding any chemicals, preservatives and any external heat. Extracting oil in wooden frame does not exert heat, which ensures that all the goodness of the oil is retained within. Also the aroma and flavour is retained as the oil is not filtered.
- Regular use of coconut oil controls blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol, it also helps to absorb calcium and soluble vitamins.
- It is also known to boost immunity, helps in weight loss, enhances digestive process and improve brain activity.
- Cold-pressed coconut oil is best for medium-heat cooking and excellent for baking and recipes where you want to impart a delicate coconut flavor.
- It can also be applied externally on skin and hair which has numerous benefits.
- It helps growth of healthy and shiny hair and give a healthy skin without sagginess or wrinkles.
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil contains:
- 121 calories
- 0 g of protein
- 13.5 g of fat, of which 11.2 g is saturated
- 0 milligrams (mg) of cholesterol