It is a warm-season crop. It can grow for 1 to 3 feet. It is mainly grown in Karnataka. It can grow in a variety of soil as well as climate. It is well suited for dry land. This particular crop can control soil erosion.
- It helps in weight loss
- It controls diabetes
- It can be used to enhance our sleeping habits.
- It helps to decrease high blood pressure
- Muscle degradation can be reduced by this crop
- It is great medicine for coronary artery disorder
Lemon rice with Brown top millet
Preparation time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Recipe Category: Lunch
Recipe cuisine: Indian
- Korlu/Browntop millet – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Green chillies – 1-2 chopped
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Channa dal – ¼ tsp
- Urad dal – ¼ tsp
- Peanuts – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Coriander – chopped
- It is required to soak the Browntop millet in water for 2 hours
- Cook the millets with water and cup in a cooker
- Heat the pan and oil
- Add mustard, channa dal with urad dal.
- Sprinkle curry leaves in the pan
- Next, add peanuts and chopped onion and fry it deeply
- Add green chilli and turmeric with salt
- Mix it well
- Finally, add cooked millets with lemon juice
- Mix it well.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
- Now your tasty dish is ready
All the mentioned details were taken from farmers. B&B Organics can’t take any responsibility of the above-mentioned details.