B & B Organics Palm Jaggery Peanut Candy
Palm jaggery peanut candy is a rare and very nutritious snack than all the snacks in the market. It is rare, because it is very difficult to make peanut candy from palm jaggery. Palm jaggery is the healthiest of all sugars, hence it is very nutritious than sugarcane jaggery peanut candy also.
This candy gives instant nutrition because of Palm Jaggery’s low GI and peanuts that are loaded with fats proteins, fibre and vitamins and low carbohydrates. It is a best snack for your kids, age old people and youngsters too. Now it comes with stylish packing also.
- This peanut candy is a healthy and easy to carry snack for school, college, travel and office.
- It is a combination of two organically grown produce, peanuts and palm jaggery.
- Peanuts are a great source of fats, proteins, vitamins with the lowest carbs among all edible nuts.
- Palm Jaggery has the lowest GI. Eating this candy helps children build bones and immunity
- It is healthier than fried snacks, junk foods and artificially sweetened candies and chocolates.
Nutrients (per 100g):
- Protein – 16g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 17mg
- Potassium – 677mg
- Total carb – 19g
- Total fat – 29g
- Fibre – 6g
B&B Palm Jaggery Peanut Candy, uses Palm jaggery syrup which is rarely used because it is tricky to cook, but very healthy and nutritious. We also use the best quality organic peanuts which are fried before being added to the jaggery syrup. There are no other preservatives in our product, so it can be safely consumed by old and young.
B&B Palm jaggery Peanut Candy is produced at our small scale factory units in Tirchy. Peanuts and palm jaggery are sourced from organic farmers and we do not use any preservatives. We also prepare this candy once in two days so that stocks remain fresh and crunchy. Like all products at B&B, the candy is tested for quality. This candy is packed in 250gm plastic bottles for longer shelf life.
Consume within 20 days after opening seal. Crispiness will be retained if bottle is not open often. Just close the bottle tightly after each use.1% of this order value goes to promote farming activities.
All the above-mentioned health benefits are not scientifically tested by B&B organics. The farmers believe that the substance showed these characteristics.