Skip to content
Seeraga Samba Kheer
- 1 Cup Seeraga Samba Rice
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 100 gm Sugarless koya
- 100 gm Condensed Milk
- 5 Tbsp Ghee
- 6 Grated badam
- 5 Grated pista
- 6 Chopped Cashew Nuts
- 8 Raisins
Process of making:
- When the milk starts to boil, add the drenched Seeraga Samba rice and cook it extensively in the milk.
- When the rice is cooked properly, add the sugar and mix well. Then stir in the sugar-free Koya until it has been fully dissolved.
- Then stir in the condensed milk until merged.
- Ultimately, stir in the cardamom powder till it's merged. Pour Ghee into another pan.
- Once the Badam, Pista, Cashew Nuts, and Raisins are subjected to heat, add them to the payasam and season with them.
- Delish Seeraga samba Rice Kheer is ready to be served.
- To ensure that the rice cooks quickly, smash it with your palms once appending it to the milk.
- Sugar should not be incorporated till the rice is cooked thoroughly; or else, the sugar will inhibit the rice from preparing food.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.