Skip to content
Palm Jaggery Milk
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp Karupatti
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder
Process of making:
- Boil the milk in a pan. Once it starts to boil, turn the heat down and mix in the finely ground karupatti, cardamom powder, and dry ginger powder.
- Filter to the removal of impurities after extensively stoking until jaggery disperses. Drizzle into glasses and froth.
- The better and healthier karupatti paal is ready. Serve hot.
- Incorporating palm jaggery into simmering milk will end up causing it to coagulate. Turn off and on again. After adding the palm jaggery, do not warm the milk.
- Skip the dry ginger powder if you have sukku karupatti.
- Adapt the sweet taste to your flavours.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.