Skip to content
- 1 tsp Desi ghee
- ½ cup Jowar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 L Milk
- 1 tsp Green cardamom powder
- 4 tsp Chocolate syrup
- Some dry rose petals
- In a pan heat ghee, add Jowar to it and roast it. Cool the roasted Jowar seeds, then grind them to a coarse powder.
- In a deep heavy bottomed pan, heat milk until boiling. Add sugar in it, after that add jowar in it, mix properly. To this add , cardamom and mix well. Let it simmer on the gas for some time.
- Take a glass or a clear bowl, drizzle some chocolate syrup along the edges, now add a ladleful of phirni and garnish with rose petals. Serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.