Skip to content
Chocolate Idli with Coconut - Palm Jaggery Filling
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- As needed, season with salt.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons hot water for mixing
Process of making:
- Combine the chocolate powder and grated coconut.
- Pour in the hot water and deeply combine.
- Set that aside to cool.
- Boil some water and add ghee to it for the crepes.
- Gradually stir in the rice flour till a thick batter shape.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Make the dough extensively prior to actually defining it into lemon-sized beads.
- With a rolling pin, form them into round pancakes.
- Put the chocolate filling in the core of the pancakes presently.
- Bend them in half from the centre, preserving the stuffing within it.
- You also can make chocolate dumplings out of them.
- End up serving the filled pancakes once they have steamed for several minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.